Taco Frito Casserole. Frito Taco Casserole Recipe that is easy to make and perfect for family dinners! The perfect combination of cheesy meaty goodness. This taco bake casserole is packed with protein, veggies, tortillas, and of course taco seasoning.
This frito taco casserole is great to make for dinner. This casserole is loaded with a taco meat mixture that combines seasoned ground beef, refried beans, rice and much more. The Best Frito Casserole Recipes on Yummly
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, taco frito casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Taco Frito Casserole is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Taco Frito Casserole is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
Frito Taco Casserole Recipe that is easy to make and perfect for family dinners! The perfect combination of cheesy meaty goodness. This taco bake casserole is packed with protein, veggies, tortillas, and of course taco seasoning.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have taco frito casserole using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Taco Frito Casserole:
- Make ready of Ground Beef.
- Make ready of Oil.
- Take of Onion.
- Take of Garlic.
- Prepare of Taco Packet or more based on preference.
- Prepare of Water.
- Get of Rotel (10 oz can) add more or less.
- Take of Red Enchilada Sauce.
- Prepare of Masa Prepared According to Package.
- Take of Refried Beans.
- Get of Rice.
- Prepare of Shredded Cheese.
- Make ready of Fritos.
- Make ready of Flour Tortillas.
- Take of Garnish with lettuce, sour cream, and salsa.
One Skillet Frito Casserole, Slow Cooker Cheesy Chicken And Frito Casserole, Frito Casserole. This Cheesy Taco Casserole Is EVERYTHING. This crazy casserole is somewhere between a loaded Tex-Mex taco and lasagna , and frankly, we can't get enough of it! We've talked about tacos, taco salads, and taco soup, but this casserole is quite possibly our new Yes, indeed.
Instructions to make Taco Frito Casserole:
- Add oil to frying pan. Saute onions and garlic..
- Add ground beef and taco packet seasoning with water. Simmer for 10 minutes until ground beef is cooked thoroughly. Add refried beans and Rotel. Stir..
- Prepare Masa according to mixture on package. Line bottom of 8×8 glass baking dish with 3/4 of Masa. Bake 350 degrees for 10 minutes to pre cook crust layer. Remove crust from oven..
- Begin layering casserole. First, create a layer with meat bean mixture, pour ⅓ of the Red Enchilada sauce over meat mixture. Sprinkle ⅓ cup of rice. Sprinkle shredded cheese. Sprinkle with ½ cup of Fritos. Layer with 1 flour tortilla and repeat layer pattern twice. Top with remaining Masa, cheese and Fritos..
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake for another 5 to 10 minutes..
- Serve with lettuce, olives, salsa, sour cream, and additional Fritos..
Frito corn chips are one of our favorite junk/snack foods and we knew that the way to. This flavorful casserole is made with pantry staples. I double up and make one for dinner and freeze the second for another night. Taco Casserole – all the delicious flavors of a ground beef taco in loaded up and layered casserole It's destined to become a new staple dinner recipe! Made with taco seasoned ground beef, taco shells, and Cheddar cheese, this quick and easy taco bake will satisfy even the most picky Taco Bake Casserole.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food taco frito casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!
Leave a Reply