Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Cream Puffs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cream Puffs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cream Puffs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. When our work day is done, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A hot, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some hints to be as healthy as possible.
Consider the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a excellent way to get some exercise in. Even if you do live or work on one of the top floors, you can still get out of the elevator first and climb up the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a handful of times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are a whole lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. Not all of them require fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as possible is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your healthfulness. You really want your body to be powerful too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cream puffs recipe. To cook cream puffs you only need 14 ingredients and 18 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Cream Puffs:
- You need of Choux pastry.
- Prepare of unsalted butter.
- Get of water.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of sugar.
- Provide of + 1 tablespoon flour.
- Use of eggs.
- Use of Filling.
- Prepare of chilled, heavy whipping cream.
- Get of powdered sugar.
- Take of Optional Toppings.
- Prepare of Melted chocolate.
- Get of Powdered sugar for dusting.
- Use of Sliced strawberries.
Steps to make Cream Puffs:
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place a metal or glass bowl, along with your whisks into the freezer for your whipped cream.
- Choux Pastry: Over medium heat in a saucepan, melt butter.
- Add in water, sugar & salt, then bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, remove from heat & stir in flour with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula – it should eventually form a ball.
- Set aside & let this cool for about 7 minutes.
- In a small bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add this to the dough then stir together till mixture is thick & shiny.
- Put batter into a piping bag or sturdy ziploc bag; snip the tip/corner off.
- On a parchment paper lined baking sheet, pipe 2 inch mounded circles, one inch apart. *To get rid of any peaks, dip your finger into water & slightly press down onto your piped batter*.
- Bake at 400° for 20 to 22 minutes. Let cool..
- Filling: Add your chilled, heavy whipping cream to the bowl & powdered sugar.
- Whip this until stiff peaks form, it takes a bit but is worth the effort.
- Assembly: After the choux buns are cooled, slice them in half, horizontally.
- Either pipe or spoon in the whipped cream onto the bottom half of the bun; additionally, add on the strawberries at this point.
- Place on the top, and drizzle on the melted chocolate or dust with powdered sugar.
If you find this Cream Puffs recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.