Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, sprite pork adobo with egg. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have sprite pork adobo with egg using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg:
- Make ready of kilo Pork (Kasim).
- Get of Garlic.
- Prepare of White Onion.
- Get of Pepper corn.
- Make ready of Bayleaf.
- Make ready of Soy sauce.
- Take of Oyster sauce.
- Get of Sprite.
- Prepare of Vinegar.
- Take of hard-boiled Eggs.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- Make ready of salt.
- Get of pepper powder.
Steps to make Sprite Pork Adobo with Egg:
- Heat pan and put cooking oil.
- Put onion for 15 secs., then put garlic for 15 secs..
- Put the meat, then put salt and pepper powder. Wait until meat turns light brown, and fat is rendered..
- Put soy sauce and oyster sauce. Then put pepper corn and bayleaf. Wait until there are less soy sauce and oyster sauce, and the water has evaporated..
- Put the sprite, and slow cook the meat for 45 mins, under low flame..
- After 45 mins, put the vinegar. Cook for 15 mins..
- Separate the meat from the sauce. Pan fry the meat with small amount of cooking oil. Cook until meat becomes darker (meaning it's fried).
- Put the sauce back and wait until the sauce has been dried out. (It's up to you whether you want it saucy or dry).
- Lastly, put the eggs. And it's done..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sprite pork adobo with egg recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!