Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Strawberry Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
We all know that consuming healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. Increasing our consumption of sensible foods while reducing the intake of unhealthy ones contributes to a more wholesome feeling. A little bit of pizza does not make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. This is often a problem, however, in terms of eating between meals. Finding goodies that help us feel better and enhance our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
While searching for a convenient wholesome snack, make sure you remember about yogurt. Occasionally people choose to eat yogurt over a balanced lunch which is not the right idea. You can not beat yogurt any time it comes to a healthy snack though. It is a protein-rich supply of nutritious minerals and vitamins. Yogurt is typically eaten to help preserve the digestive system since it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts as well as seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a yummy snack.
You don’t have to look far to find a wide range of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. When you make the choice to be healthy, it’s easy to find what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry cake recipe. You can cook strawberry cake using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Cake:
- Prepare 1 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of strawberry milk (i used bottled).
- You need 1 tsp of strawberry essence (flavoring).
- Use 1 dash of red food colouring.
- Use 2 of eggs.
- Use 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lemon juice/ cream of tartar.
- You need 1/2 cup of superfine sugar.
Steps to make Strawberry Cake:
- Sift the flour and baking powder. Keep aside..
- Separate the egg whites and the yolks. Beat the egg whites with lemon juice or cream of tartar and when at soft peak stage, add in the superfine sugar one tablespoon at a time. Beat till you achieve stiff peaks..
- Beat butter and brown sugar and slowly add in egg yolks. Beat till combined. Mix in food colour and strawberry essence..
- Add in flour and baking powder mixture and strawberry milk. Mix till combined..
- Fold in egg whites. Pour into a cake pan and bake at 190°F Celsius for 35-40 minutes or till a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Enjoy! Serve with chocolate sauce 🙂 <3.
I combined sliced strawberries (a dab of sugar or sugar substitute to control any tartness) with strawberry preserves and added chopped walnuts. This way I could enjoy the nutty flavor and my spouse, who doesn't. The one thing that sets this strawberry cake apart from others? Reduce fresh strawberry puree down and add to the best white cake batter. Kiss your boxed strawberry cake buh-bye.
If you find this Strawberry Cake recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.