Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, slow cooker chicken cordon bleu. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look wonderful. Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook slow cooker chicken cordon bleu using 9 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Take of Chicken breast boneless skinless (more if u need more I only had 3 ppl eating so only needed 3).
- Get of 10.75 Condensed cream of chicken soup.
- Get of Milk.
- Prepare of Sliced Swiss ham.
- Make ready of Sliced ham.
- Get of Herbed dry bread stuffing mix.
- Get of Butter melted.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Get of Pepper.
Steps to make Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu:
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on the counter put chicken in wrap fold over to cover chicken and with a meat pounder pound the chicken to a thin layer bout 1/4 inch. Enough to be able to roll easily.
- After chicken is thinned place on a plate and salt and pepper both sides.
- Place a slice of ham on top chicken.
- Place a slice of cheese on top ham.
- Add another slice of ham top of the cheese.
- N finally another piece of cheese on top of the ham.
- Roll up the chicken tucking in the ham and cheese overlapping the chicken a little and succor with tooth picks to hold in place while cooking.
- Repeat these steps with the other two pieces of chicken set a side for a few minutes.
- Dump can of soup into a bowl.
- Dump your milk on top of the soup.
- Stir mixture up good.
- Pour a small amount of the milk soup mixture onto the bottom of slow cooker just to coat the bottom.
- Place in chicken side by side on top soup mix.
- Pour rest of the soup mixture over top the chicken.
- Cut open bag of stuffing mix.
- Dump in bag of stuffing mix covering top of chicken.
- Melt butter.
- Drizzle butter over top stuffing mix.
- Cover and cook on low 4 hours.
- When done cooking.
- Plate and dig in! 🙂 -don't 4get to remove your tooth picks after you plate-.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food slow cooker chicken cordon bleu recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!