Homemade Flour Tortillas.
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, homemade flour tortillas. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Homemade Flour Tortillas is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Homemade Flour Tortillas is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook homemade flour tortillas using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Homemade Flour Tortillas:
- Take of plain flour.
- Take of salt.
- Get of baking powder.
- Prepare of lard.
- Get of water.
Instructions to make Homemade Flour Tortillas:
- Whisk together the flour, salt and baking powder together. Using your fingers mix in the lard until it resembles breadcrumbs. Add the water and mix until the dough comes together..
- Place on a lightly floured surface and knead together until the dough becomes smooth and elastic. Divide into 24 equal pieces and roll into small dough balls..
- Preheat a large pan over a medium/high heat. Use a well floured rolling pin to roll the dough into a thin tortilla..
- Place into the hot pan and cook Until the tortilla is bubbly and golden. Flip and repeat the process..
- Keep the tortillas warm. Continue rolling and cooking the tortillas one by one..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food homemade flour tortillas recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!