Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Gravy Breakfast Casserole (vegetarian) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Gravy Breakfast Casserole (vegetarian) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that becoming healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required exercise and healthy food. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy.
Climb stairs. Rather than riding an elevator, take the stairs to the floor you live or work on. This isn’t as simple to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors earlier and walk the rest of the way? Most people will decide to be lazy and take an elevator instead of choosing exercise on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are a whole lot of things that work toward your getting healthy. Extensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the solution. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the selections you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your lifestyle choices. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage gravy breakfast casserole (vegetarian) recipe. To make sausage gravy breakfast casserole (vegetarian) you only need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Gravy Breakfast Casserole (vegetarian):
- Provide 3 cans of sliced potatoes.
- Use 2 TBS of butter.
- Get 1/4 C of flour.
- You need 4 C of milk.
- Get 10 of veggie sausage patties.
- Use 1 can of (of 8) biscuits.
- Use 8 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/8 C of milk.
- Provide 2 of +C shredded cheese.
Steps to make Sausage Gravy Breakfast Casserole (vegetarian):
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Fry potatoes with a little oil on med heat until outsides are brown (usually 10-15 min) ** to avoid mushy potatoes, DRY them first! With paper towels, or bake in the oven for 5-10 minutes (or both!).
- Whisk eggs and 1/8C milk in a bowl. (You can use up to 12 eggs if your dish is big enough).
- Over low heat, melt 2 TBS butter in med saucepan, when melted, whisk with flour until little dough-balls form. Add about 4C milk and increase to high heat. Stir frequently, and AS SOON as it boils, drop heat back down to low..
- Meanwhile, microwave veggie sausage patties, just enough to be thawed (If you're using meat sausage – you need to actually cook it first) (or just try the veggie ones. I use morningstar farms for this – no one knows the difference).
- Chop up (or pulse in blender) sausage and add to gravy. Let cook until gravy starts to thicken. Usually 8-10 minutes. Stir often! It will burn on the bottom! I add a good bit of salt and pepper too..
- Grease casserole dish. Put potatoes on the bottom. Layer biscuits on top of potatoes..
- Pour eggs (and make sure they thoroughly soak through to the bottom of the pan) Run a spatula around the edges to make sure eggs even out. Layer with cheese.
- Lastly, pour on sausage gravy!.
- I cover with foil and bake for 40 minutes on, 20 minutes off. (It can take less or longer depending on your pan. I use a deep casserole, glass, 9×13.) Just check the middle to make sure eggs aren't runny..
- Cut into 8 servings-12 servings. Let it cool – the middle will be -ruin your tongue – hot!.
- Note about exploding Pirex! There was a wave of more cheaply made Pirex (or the like) – usually with thinner handles or lighter feel – that is notorious for exploding in your oven. (Google exploding Pirex) Varied ingredient temperatures in layers is definitely a trigger for this! Because this has some pre-cooked/hot layers, I stick my well greased dish in the oven while pre-heating to warm it up first. & I let my potatoes & gravy sit for a minute – stirring to release steam-before adding!.
If you find this Sausage Gravy Breakfast Casserole (vegetarian) recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.