Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Will Certainly Effect Your Health.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the different foods that you will find at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. In the following paragraphs we are going to be going over foods that you ought to be eating that can help you stay healthy.
Nuts and different seeds will be a much better option when you are trying to find a quick snack to enjoy. You will come to discover that these snack items are usually loaded with Omega-3 and Omega-6, although some nuts and seeds will have a lot more than others. Your entire body will use these fatty acids as a source for creating hormones that your body demands to stay healthy. Something you may not realize is that various hormones that you need will only be able to be developed when you have these fatty acids.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is in addition not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nutritious foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate dipped coconut macaroons recipe. You can cook chocolate dipped coconut macaroons using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- You need 5 1/3 cup of Coconut flakes.
- You need 2/3 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 6 tbsp of Flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Salt.
- You need 4 each of Egg whites.
- Use 1 tsp of Almond extract.
- Use 1 packages of Semi sweet baking chocolate melted.
Steps to make Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons:
- Mix coconut sugar flour and salt in large bowl. Add egg whites an almond extract. Mix well. Drop by tablespoons onto greased and floured baking sheets..
- Bake at 325°F for 20 min or until edges of cookies are golden brown. Immediately remove from baking sheets to wire racks. Cool completely..
- Dip cookies halfway into melted chocolate. Let stand at room temperature or refrigerate on wax paper lined tray 30 minutes until chocolate is firm. Store tightly covered at room temperature up to 1 week..
If you find this Chocolate Dipped Coconut Macaroons recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.