Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy Coconut Macaroons recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make You Happy.
Most of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Otherwise, comfort foods may be really nourishing and good for you. There are a number of foods that, when you eat them, can boost your mood. When you feel a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, etcetera. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which increases your production of serotonin. Serotonin is called the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling all the time. The more serotonin in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Not only that, nuts, particularly, are a terrific source of protein.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a few of these hints instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy coconut macaroons recipe. To make easy coconut macaroons you only need 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Coconut Macaroons:
- Get of Main Ingredients.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of flaked coconut.
- Provide 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 2 tbsp of flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/2 dash of almond extract (optional).
- Take 1 large of egg white (not beaten).
Steps to make Easy Coconut Macaroons:
- Heat oven to 325°F. Lightly grease a cookie sheet set aside.
- Combine coconut, sugar, flour and salt and mix until all combined. Now add the unbeaten egg white and the extract, if using. Mix until it all comes together then spoon onto cookie sheet and bake for about 25 minutes or until lightly browned..
- Remove from oven and loosen from pan ready when you are..
If you find this Easy Coconut Macaroons recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.