Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, crockpot chicken taco chili. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot chicken taco chili using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili:
- Prepare of Onion, chopped.
- Make ready of 16 oz can black beans.
- Prepare of 16 oz can kidney beans.
- Prepare of 8 oz can tomato sauce.
- Make ready of Package frozen corn.
- Make ready of 14.5 oz cans of diced tomatoes with chilies.
- Get of Taco seasoning.
- Prepare of Cumin.
- Take of Chili powder.
- Get of Boneless skinless chicken breasts (3-4 breasts).
- Get of Chili peppers, chopped (optional).
- Take of Fresh chopped cilantro.
Instructions to make Crockpot Chicken Taco Chili:
- Combine beans, onion, chili peppers, corn, tomato sauce, cumin, chili powder and taco seasoning in a slow cooker. Place chicken on top and cover. Cook on low for 10 hours or on high for 6 hours. Half hour before serving, remove chicken and shred. Return chicken to slow cooker and stir in. Top with fresh cilantro. Also try it with low fat cheese and sour cream..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food crockpot chicken taco chili recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!