Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pantry roast chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pantry roast chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from health problems such as heart disease and hypertension. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of life but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a bad way. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our daily eating habits.
You can make similar changes with the oils that you use for cooking. Olive oil, for example, is loaded with monounsaturated fats which are essentially good fats that battle the effects of bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. While you may already consume a great deal of fruits and vegetables, you may want to consider how fresh they are. If at all possible, try buying organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
As you can see, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pantry roast chicken recipe. To cook pantry roast chicken you only need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pantry roast chicken:
- Provide 1/4 cup of white balsamic vinegar.
- Take 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Take 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 10 of chicken drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- You need 3 of large carrots, unpeeled and cut into 1/4 in diagonal slices.
- Prepare 12 of whole garlic cloves, unpeeled.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, sliced thickly.
- Get 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Use 1 of small carton grape tomatoes.
Instructions to make Pantry roast chicken:
- Preheat your oven to 350 F..
- Ina large mixing bowl, whisk together the balsamic, olive oil and honey until thoroughly combined. Add the remaining ingredients except for the tomatoes, plus a large pinch of salt and several grinds of black pepper. Toss until everything's coated. Pour into a roasting tray and seal tightly with foil. Put in the oven and roast for 1 hour..
- Remove the foil and baste the chicken with whatever juices have come out. Add the tomatoes whole and put the tray back in the oven, uncovered. Turn the heat up to 425 F and roast 20 minutes or until the chicken is nicely browned. Serve with bread to soak up the juices..
Place chicken, breast-side up, in a roasting pan. Carve chicken and serve with roast vegetables and gravy. Roasted chicken without lemon is like a peanut butter and banana sandwich without a shake of ground cinnamon. You'll enjoy your meal, but not as much as you could have. Roast Miso Chicken works great for any night of the week, picnics or BBQ's and reheats well so left overs are a winner!
If you find this Pantry roast chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.