Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Home made Salsa!! recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Home made Salsa!! recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a nutritious and balanced diet and get a proper level of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle requires. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a yummy, greasy burger, not an equally scrumptious salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Take the stairs. Walk up the stairs to where you live or work instead of using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a great way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the remainder of the way. So many people pick the elevator over hiking even a single flight of stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done each day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. A suitable amount of physical activity each day is also critical. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. You need to make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to home made salsa!! recipe. You can cook home made salsa!! using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Home made Salsa!!:
- Use 5 cups of chopped, peeled Tomatoes.
- Take 2 1/2 Cups of chopped, deseeded Sweet Peppers.
- Get 2 1/2 Cups of chopped Onions.
- Use 3/4 Cup of Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1-2 Cloves of chopped Garlic.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped Fresh Coriander.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Get of Optional.
- Get 1 Cup of chopped deseeded Chilli Peppers.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Hot Pepper Sauce.
- Get of Makes.
- Provide 3 of x1pint Or 6 x 1/2 pint jars full.
Instructions to make Home made Salsa!!:
- Prepare jars by immersing them in simmering water until ready to use. DO NOT BOIL. Wash lids in hot soapy water, rinse and put to one side.(after washing, I added mine to jars!).
- Combine Tomatoes, Sweet Peppers, Onions, Vinegar, Garlic, Cilantro (Coriander), salt, and, hot pepper sauce and Chilli Peppers if using, into a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over medium to high heat, stirring constantly. Reduce heat and boil gently, stirring often, until slightly thickened. About 10-15 minutes..
- Ladle hot Salsa into hot jars, leaving 1/2” (1cm), headspace. Remove air bubbles and adjust headspace, if needed by adding more Salsa.(the top cut from a 5litre water bottle makes an excellent funnel!), Wipe jars to remove any spillage. Add lids..
- Put filled and sealed jars back into simmering water for 10 minutes. Take out and allow to cool naturally. Shelf life of several months… if it lasts that long!!.
Homemade Salsa: This recipe came from my Granny C, literally she told me over the phone and I. Homemade salsa is easy to make and so delightfully bright and flavorful. We've included a few salsa varieties beyond the base recipe, and canning instructions as well! This salsa ranchera recipe makes the best salsa, with fresh tomatoes, jalapenos (or serranos), onion, garlic, cilantro and more. A super easy and super delicious homemade salsa made with the perfect blend of fresh ingredients.
If you find this Home made Salsa!! recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.