Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, rueben frittata. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rueben Frittata is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Rueben Frittata is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook rueben frittata using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Rueben Frittata:
- Prepare 12 oz of deli corned beef, chopped.
- Make ready 1/2 c of sauerkraut.
- Make ready 8 of large eggs.
- Get 1/4 c of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1 c of shredded Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of caraway seeds.
- Make ready 1/2 c of shredded parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1/4 c of Thousand Island dressing.
- Prepare 2 T of chopped fresh chives.
Instructions to make Rueben Frittata:
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Heat large oven-proof skillet over medium heat. Add beef and sauerkraut and cook 5 min..
- In mixing bowl, crack eggs and whisk. Add cream and whisk together. Stir in Swiss cheese..
- Pour egg mixture into skillet and mix slightly. Cook without stirring until sides and bottom begin to set. Top with caraway seeds..
- Transfer skillet to oven and bake 20-30 min, until eggs are firm..
- Top with parmesan cheese, dressing and chives..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food rueben frittata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!