Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Brookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the destruction of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared obligation we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are unable to change things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. These kinds of adjustments need to start happening, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, generally in the kitchen.
A lot of electricity is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old models which might be more than ten years old. The right temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and also 0F. You can easily minimize how often the motor has to run by frequently cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. Natural living is actually something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. A lot of it really is simply utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brookies recipe. You can have brookies using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Brookies:
- Prepare 2 cup of maida/All purpose flour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Take pinch of Baking soda.
- Prepare 50 gm of Butter.
- Provide 80 gm of Melted dark/milk chocolate.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cornflour.
- Get 2 tsp of Milk.
- You need 2 tsp of Chocolate chunks.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract.
- Use To taste of Castor sugar.
Instructions to make Brookies:
- Sieve maida with baking powder and baking soda, cornflour and keep it aside..
- In a mixing bowl mix together butter and castor sugar, now add vanilla extract and mix well..
- Add melted chocolate and mix well, and add the dry ingredients and milk and just bring the brookie dough together..
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper & preheat the oven to 170°c..
- Flatten the brookies between your palms & place them on parchment paper, place the chocolate chunks over each brookie and bake them in a preheated oven over 170°c for 15-18 minutes..
A BROOKIE is a combination of a brownie and a cookie. A brookie is usually shy but when you get to know her she's crazy she's really beautiful and cute. Brookies are a mix of brownies and cookies all baked up in one pan for an easy dessert that In this brookie recipe, you get my famous chocolate chip cookies and you get my unbelievably fudgy. Brookes Partners specialise in the sale, leasing and management of prestige, residential, commercial, industrial and development properties. Oxford Brookes University (formerly known as Oxford Polytechnic) is a public research university in Oxford, England.
If you find this Brookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.