Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all know that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. The is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, the majority of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep going with it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some tips to be as healthy as possible.
Choose water over other refreshments. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all of your hydration from them is a awful idea. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and helps it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are lots of things you can do to become healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the answer. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and activities is where it begins. Wanting to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about just how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker salsa chicken tacos recipe. You can have slow cooker salsa chicken tacos using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos:
- Use 6 of boneless chicken breast.
- Take 1/4 of onion, chopped.
- Use 1 of clove garlic, chopped.
- Get 1 of taco season packet, or home made taco seasoning.
- Get 1 of jar salsa, (mild, med., hot, your choice) you won't need all of it.
- You need 1 of cheese, sour cream, any taco topping you want.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos:
- Chop onion and garlic. Put in bottom of crock pot. Put a thin layer of salsa on bottom of crock pot.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with the seasoning. Rub/pat the seasoning into the chicken breasts. You don't have to use the whole packet right now..
- Put chicken in crock pot. Any taco seasoning left in the packet just sprinkle over the chicken in the crock pot. Pour a thin layer of salsa over chicken. Cook on high for 6 hours..
- 45 min. Before it is done, take chicken out and shred it with 2 forks. Put chicken back in crock pot and stir. Finish cooking..
Cover and cook on high for four hours or low for seven to eight hours. Remove the chicken, shred with two forks, and return to the slow cooker and stir. These Slow Cooker Salsa Verde Chicken Tacos are the best "dump and run" meal I have ever made! The chicken can also be used in burritos, tostadas, & salads! I popped half of mine into some tortillas along with avocado to make these simple chicken soft tacos.
If you find this Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken Tacos recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.