Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently anyone who expressed concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. Those days are over, and it appears we all recognize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
You may prefer cooking food with your oven, but using a microwave instead will cost you much less money. When you find out it will take 75% more energy to cook in the oven, chances are you’ll look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will boil water or steam vegetables more quickly than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You could well be forgiven for thinking that an automatic dishwasher uses a lot more energy than washing dishes the old-fashioned manner, but you would be wrong. Especially if you make certain the dishwasher is full before starting a cycle. Preserve even more money by air drying and also cool drying your dishes rather than heat drying them.
As you can see, there are lots of little things that you can do to save energy, and save money, in the kitchen alone. Environmentally friendly living is not that hard. Mostly, all it will take is a little bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy banana bread recipe. To cook easy banana bread you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Banana Bread:
- You need of ripe bananas (mashed/blended).
- Get of sugar (white, brown/both works).
- Prepare of eggs.
- Use of vegetable oil.
- You need of vanilla essence.
- Prepare of baking soda.
- Get of baking powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of A.P. flour.
Steps to make Easy Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Grease and flour 1 bundt or 2-4"×8" bread pans..
- Mash or blend bananas to desired consistency..
- Add oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well..
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add salt to dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients to wet mixture in 2 batches..
- Additional tip: when the kitchen starts smelling like banana bread… lower the oven to 175°C and bake for the final 10- 20 mins to ensure the inside cooks and the outside doesn't burn!.
- Bake for 45- 60 minutes or until you press the top of the bread/cake gently and it bounces back (a lasting finger print indicates it's not done baking)..
- Let stand for 10 mins, then turn out to cool on a cooling rack..
If you find this Easy Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.