Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Dunkaroo Dip recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Dunkaroo Dip recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Dunkaroo Dip recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
Remember when the only people who cared about the environment were tree huggers along with hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with all people being aware of the problems besetting the planet as well as the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family ought to start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they should do this soon. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. The correct temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F and 0F. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less frequently, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are plenty of little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Mostly, all it takes is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to dunkaroo dip recipe. To cook dunkaroo dip you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Dunkaroo Dip:
- Use 1 box of cake mix (Funfetti).
- Prepare 8 ounces of cool whip (Lite, or Fat Free, thawed).
- Take 1 cup of nonfat plain greek yogurt/ or vanilla.
- You need of Dippers.
- Use of teddy grahams.
- Prepare of graham crackers.
- You need of crackers (Animal).
- Take of Scooby Doo dog bones graham crackers.
- Use of Vanilla wafers.
- Provide of Strawberries.
- Take of Apples.
Instructions to make Dunkaroo Dip:
- Mix cake mix, Cool Whip, and yogurt together in a bowl until smooth. Serve or place in fridge until ready to serve. Eat with Teddy Grahams, graham crackers, and/or animal crackers..
- (can add a splash of milk at the end if it’s too thick for your liking) should hold in refrigerator up to three days or can be eaten right away.
- Notes- you can even find holidays confetti cake mix, to mix it up for the holidays. I pick this up way ahead of time only because when it’s out at the stores they don’t restock it and it’s done, so keep that in mind, it’s how stores are and with low supplies of it. (that goes for any holidays Items.).
If you find this Dunkaroo Dip recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.