Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Special jollof rice…#jollof rice contest# recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Special jollof rice…#jollof rice contest# recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Special jollof rice…#jollof rice contest# recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. Working out at the gym isn’t something people decide to do when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You will be happy to discover that getting healthy doesn’t have to be hard. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some ideas to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other drinks. Sipping a soda or cup of coffee from time to time won’t hurt you too badly. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you decide on water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restrained diets. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Looking to get in as much exercise as possible is another. Don’t ignore that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need to help make your body as strong you can make it.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to special jollof rice…#jollof rice contest# recipe. You can have special jollof rice…#jollof rice contest# using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Special jollof rice…#jollof rice contest#:
- Use of rice.
- You need of medium potatoes chopped.
- Prepare of tomatoe paste.
- Use of Chopped green onion.
- Provide of bulb chopped onion.
- You need of Chicken broth as required.
- Take of Maggi.
- Use of Palm oil.
- Get of curry.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- Provide of nutmeg.
- Provide of Paste of scotch bonnet,red bell pepper,ginger and garlic.
- Take of For garnishing:.
- Use of fried plantain.
- Get of chicken drump.
- You need of My home made salsa and my salad.
Steps to make Special jollof rice…#jollof rice contest#:
- Wash rice,par boil and set aside…(the reason I par boiled the rice is just to reduce the starcheness).
- Add in Palm oil in a pot,on a medium low heat saute chopped onion,and cook for 3mins, then add in your chopped potatoes cover and cook for at least 6 mins,then add in your tomato paste,paste of scotch bonnet,bell pepper, garlic and ginger paste cover and cook for atleat 5 mins.
- Then add in your chicken broth and all your seasonings cover and bring to a boil…when it's boil add in your parboiled rice,cover and cook untill it's has almost absorb it's liquid then add in your chopped green onion and cook for 2 mins…Valla jollof is ready enjoy with chilled water or refreshing drink…..garnish with plantain,chicken drump,my home made salsa and my salad…..enjoy yum yum yum…..
- Note: remember we've already par boiled our rice so don't put too much water when cooking other wise you'll end up with a mushy jollof rice which we all don't want…..
It is quite easy to prepare if you follow the simple steps. How to Cook Nigerian Jollof Rice [Video] The. Jollof rice is a spicy, traditional dish of West African origin. While it is prepared differently in various countries, this article outlines the steps of making Nigerian-style Jollof rice. Jollof rice probably originated from rice dishes eaten by the Wolof people of Senegal and Gambia, but its popularity has spread to most of West Africa, especially Nigeria and Ghana.
If you find this Special jollof rice…#jollof rice contest# recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.