Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sugar Cooky Cakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sugar Cooky Cakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That’s a thing of the past now, with everyone being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more green we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This should happen soon and living in approaches more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are a number of tips that can help you save energy, primarily by making your kitchen area more green.
Let us begin with something quite simple, changing the actual light bulbs. Do this for your house, not just the kitchen. The typical light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these bulbs last as long as ten of the traditional type as well as using a lot less energy. Making use of these kinds of longer-lasting lightbulbs has the particular benefit that many fewer lightbulbs make it into landfills. It goes further than simply exchanging the lights, though; turning off lights that aren’t needed is definitely another good thing to do. In the kitchen is where you’ll usually find members of a family, and often the lights are not turned off until the last person goes to bed. Certainly this also happens in other rooms, not merely the kitchen. Do an exercise if you like; check out the amount of electricity you can save by turning the lights off when you don’t need them.
As you can see, there are plenty of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. It is reasonably easy to live green, after all. A lot of it really is basically using common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sugar cooky cakes recipe. You can cook sugar cooky cakes using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sugar Cooky Cakes:
- Prepare of sugar.
- Use of butter or margarine.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Get of milk.
- Use of vanilla.
- Provide of flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Provide of chocolate chips (optional).
Steps to make Sugar Cooky Cakes:
- Preheat the oven to 375. Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Cream butter and sugar in a mixer til fluffy. Add eggs and milk and beat til combined. Scrape down often..
- In a bowl combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Add to wet ingredients in about 3 batches. This is where you add anything you want or not if you just want sugar cookies. Scrape down to a ball in the mixing bowl and put in the freezer for at least 30-45 minutes. I don’t even cover it..
- When thoroughly chilled, on a floured surface, roll dough into a log..
- Cut your dough into rounds and reshape into circles OR just roll it out like regular cooky dough and use cutters. I chose the log this time. Put remaining dough in the freezer til the next batch..
- Bake on cookie sheet for about 13-15 minutes. Only the bottoms should be slightly brown. Let cool on a rack..
- I made a chocolate glaze with 1 cup powdered sugar, 2 heaping tbsp cocoa powder and enough milk to make it thick..
There are two main types of sugar cookies. Hi, Thanks for visiting Sugared Cookies and Cakes. I'm a self taught baker and mum. This is the BEST sugar cookie recipe- no chilling the dough, cookies keep their shape when baked Every year millions of people print this Best Sugar Cookie Recipe EVER from In Katrina's Kitchen. Soft Sugar Cookies: Ingredients & Utensils.
If you find this Sugar Cooky Cakes recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.