Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. Going to the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. People crave junk food, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super difficult. If you are diligent you’ll get all of the activity and appropriate food choices you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not alternative beverages. Soda and coffee, when consumed in small amounts, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthy and hydrated. You’re also cutting hundreds of calories from your diet— without having to deal with terrible tasting diet food. Water is often the main element to successful weight-loss and healthfulness.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An costly gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose day after day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much physical exercise as possible is another factor. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need to make your body as strong as possible.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to southern cornbread stuffing recipe. You can cook southern cornbread stuffing using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- You need of Stuffing.
- You need 1 packages of Any cornbread mix (jiffy=too sweet).
- You need 1 box of Chicken stock.
- Take 1 of Poultry seasoning (you will end up using a lot).
- Use 1 of Salt & Pepper.
- Take of Veggies.
- Get 1 1/2 medium of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 of stock Celery chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter.
Instructions to make Southern Cornbread Stuffing:
- Add butter, celery, garlic, and onion. Sauté until translucent not brown. Set aside..
- Prepare cornbread as directed..
- Add veggie butter mix to mixed cornbread. Mix together..
- Cook as directed on cornbread box or until golden brown or a toothpick comes out clean. Set aside in cool. Fridge is fine..
- Once cooled crumble your cornbread into a mixing bowl..
- Start slowly adding in your chicken broth until it because semi soupy (too soupy? Cook for longer)..
- Now it's time to add all your seasonings to taste..
- Pour your stuffing mix into a greased baking pan and cook at 325°F until toothpick comes out clean.
If you find this Southern Cornbread Stuffing recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.