Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Easy Banana Bread recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Banana Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Banana Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. Working out at the gym isn’t something people make time for when they get off from work. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally tasty salad (unless we’re vegetarians). You should be pleased to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are conscientious you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Select water over other refreshments. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a bad idea. Using them for your sole source of hydration, however, is dumb. Choosing water instead of other beverage adds to your body’s health and allows it stay hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Water is usually one of the keys to really reducing your weight and becoming really healthy.
There are a whole lot of things that factor into getting healthy. Intensive gym visits and directly defined diets are not always the answer. Little things, when done each day, can do a great deal to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being smart about the choices you make each day is a start. A proper amount of physical activity each day is also necessary. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indicator of your health levels. It’s about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy banana bread recipe. To cook easy banana bread you only need 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Banana Bread:
- Get of ripe bananas (mashed/blended).
- You need of sugar (white, brown/both works).
- Take of eggs.
- You need of vegetable oil.
- Get of vanilla essence.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Get of baking powder.
- Provide of salt.
- Prepare of A.P. flour.
Instructions to make Easy Banana Bread:
- Preheat oven to 200 °C. Grease and flour 1 bundt or 2-4"×8" bread pans..
- Mash or blend bananas to desired consistency..
- Add oil, sugar, eggs, vanilla and mix well..
- Sift flour, baking powder and baking soda. Add salt to dry ingredients.
- Gently fold in dry ingredients to wet mixture in 2 batches..
- Additional tip: when the kitchen starts smelling like banana bread… lower the oven to 175°C and bake for the final 10- 20 mins to ensure the inside cooks and the outside doesn't burn!.
- Bake for 45- 60 minutes or until you press the top of the bread/cake gently and it bounces back (a lasting finger print indicates it's not done baking)..
- Let stand for 10 mins, then turn out to cool on a cooling rack..
If you find this Easy Banana Bread recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.