Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy Mango Rasmalai recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Mango Rasmalai recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
We all realize that, in order to really be healthful, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. Sadly, there isn’t constantly enough time or energy for us to really do the things we need to do. Going to the gym isn’t something people want to do when they get off from work. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you are persistent you’ll get all of the activity and healthy food choices you need. Here are some tips to be as healthful as possible.
Take the stairs. Instead of picking the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. Obviously this isn’t as plausible if you work on the 25th floor of a high rise, but if you work on the fourth, climbing the stairs is a fantastic way to get some exercise in. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can choose to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. Lots of people opt for the easy elevator ride instead of making an effort on the stairs. Even if you only have just one flight to climb, climbing along it during the day is a great way to get extra exercise.
There are all sorts of activities that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Extensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do little things every day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being intelligent when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. A good amount of physical activity each day is also important. Don’t forget that health isn’t only about simply how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy mango rasmalai recipe. You can have easy mango rasmalai using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy Mango Rasmalai:
- Provide 1 cup of milk powder.
- Take 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 of egg.
- You need 1 of Mango pureed (use more if you need to).
- Use 2 cup of milk.
- Use 2 tsp of Saffron strands.
- You need To taste of Sugar.
Steps to make Easy Mango Rasmalai:
- Mix the milk powder, baking powder and 1 egg to form a sticky dough..
- Meanwhile reduce the mango pulp in a saucepan to form a jam like..
- Roll the dough in any shape of your choice, stuff the mango jam inside and close it.
- Now boil the milk with saffron and sugar. once it is little reduced add in the leftover mango jam and give it a good stir. Now drop the formed rasmalai balls and cook it. Ensure that there is enough space..the balls are going to swell up and may break..
- Once cooked you can set it in fridge and serve cold..
If you find this Easy Mango Rasmalai recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.