Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Award-winning Serrano Pepper Margarita
Serrano Pepper Margarita.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, serrano pepper margarita. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Serrano Pepper Margarita is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Serrano Pepper Margarita is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook serrano pepper margarita using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Serrano Pepper Margarita:
- Take 1 oz of Tequila.
- Take 1 oz of Cointreau.
- Get 1 oz of Triple Sec.
- Get 4 oz of Simple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of Lime, juiced.
- Get 1 of Serrano pepper, thinly sliced.
Instructions to make Serrano Pepper Margarita:
- In a cocktail mixer, pour in all liquid ingredients plus some ice. Shake well.
- Add the pepper slices to the individual glasses. *TIP – the longer the peppers sit in the drink, the hotter the drink gets. Serve and Yum!.
- *TIP – simple syrup is 1c sugar melted in 1c water. I make a batch and keep it in s mason jar in my fridge. If you don't feel like doing so, I've used a lemon-lime soda (stirred to remove bubbles) in place of the simple syrup for this cocktail..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food serrano pepper margarita recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!