Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Oreo cooker cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Oreo cooker cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Oreo cooker cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
You already know that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be balanced and nutritious and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Unfortunately, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle demands. At the conclusion of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. People crave salty and sweet, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be thankful to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some of the best ways to be healthy and balanced.
Take the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. While this will be difficult to do if you live on or if your job is on a seriously high level floor in a skyscraper, taking the stairs to a home or office on, say, the fifth floor is entirely do-able. If you do work on a extremely high floor, why not get off the elevator a few floors early and walk the rest of the way? So many people choose the elevator over clambering even a single flight of stairs. Even just a single flight of stairs, when walked up or down a few times a day–can be a great boost to your system.
There are plenty of things you can go after to become healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and becoming healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Looking to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only signal of your healthfulness. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy oreo cooker cake recipe. To make easy oreo cooker cake you need 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Oreo cooker cake:
- Prepare of Oreo cookies (roughly one long pack).
- Get of milk.
- You need of baking soda.
- Get of baking powder.
- Use of butter or ghee for greasing.
- Provide of All-purpose flour for dusting.
Steps to make Easy Oreo cooker cake:
- Take the Oreo cookies in a mixie jar or blender and grind them well to make a powder. Make sure the powder is smooth with no pieces. Transfer the powder to a bowl..
- Add the milk (120 ml) to the powder and stir it to make a smooth batter. Make sure there are no lumps..
- Add 1/2 tsp of baking soda and 1 tsp of baking powder to the batter and mix well..
- Take the baking pan or vessel, spread 1 tsp of ghee or butter in the base and the sides. Dust a little bit of all-purpose flour on it. (Dusting the flour is optional. It helps the cake come out easily).
- Transfer the cake batter to the baking pan and give it a gentle tap to remove any air bubbles..
- Take a pressure cooker, place a metal stand at the bottom and fill it with some sand or salt (upto about 1 inch high from the base – this helps the heat to spread uniformly). Remove the gasket and whistle from the cooker's lid and close the cooker. Keep the flame low and heat the cooker for 10 minutes..
- Now the cooker is ready to bake. Place the baking pan with the batter inside the cooker, on the metal stand, cover the lid and cook in low flame for 25-30 mins..
- At the end of 30 mins, insert a toothpick or a knife in the middle of the cake. If it comes out clean, the cake is done. If not, close it for another 5 mins and cook..
- Allow the cake to cool on it's own. Invert the pan onto a plate once it's cooled. Top it with any topping of your choice. I have used Hershey's chocolate syrup here..
- The cake is now ready to be served. Enjoy!.
If you find this Easy Oreo cooker cake recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.