Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Making the decision to eat healthily offers marvelous benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. People typically believe that healthy diets require much work and will significantly change how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a few modest changes.
These better food choices can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. For example, monounsaturated fat such as olive oil can be helpful in offsetting the bad cholesterol in your diet. Olive oil also provides vitamin E which is healthy for your skin, among other things. It might be that you already believe that you consume fruit and vegetables but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with harmful pesticides. You will be sure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can find a local supplier since you will be able to get the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
Thus, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not difficult to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce recipe. You can cook steak fajitas with queso cheese sauce using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- Get of steak of your choice cut into thin strips.
- Prepare of large onion sliced into half moon shapes.
- Use of bell pepper cut into strips. Can use red and yellow peppers.
- Get of butter or vegetable oil.
- Provide of Fajita Seasoning (Recipe on next page).
- Prepare of oil for fajita marinade.
- Get of water for marinade.
- Provide of flour tortillas.
- Get of Queso cheese to taste. Can use shredded cheese also.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce:
- In large zip lock bag or deep dish, mix fajita mix with 2 tbsp. oil, 1/2 cup water until well combined. Add steak strips and mix around until all meat is covered well. I like using zip lock bags so it lays flat and marinade spreads easily over all the strips. Marinate for 30 minutes..
- In skillet, melt butter or oil over medium heat. Add strips of peppers and onions. I add a sprinkle of fajita seasoning to this just for taste. Cook until slightly tender. I like mine with a little firmness. Remove from skillet to bowl or plate..
- Cook the strips of steaks in butter or oil on medium high heat until cooked to your liking. These are medium. I like to crank the up at first to get a nice sear on the strips..
- When steak is cooked to your liking, add the onion and pepper mixture to steak and season with more fajita seasoning or salt and pepper. Really any seasoning you like. Turn off heat..
- Wrap your tortilla shells in aluminum foil and warm in oven for a few minutes to soften up. Can wrap in paper towel and microwave just for a few seconds to soften..
- Take warm tortilla and spread with cheese sauce. Add rice and steak/onion pepper mixture. Eat like a taco or roll like a burrito. Can also serve rice on the side..
If you find this Steak Fajitas with Queso Cheese Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.