Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy & Fluffy Pancake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy & Fluffy Pancake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And Save Money In The Kitchen.
Until fairly recently any individual who indicated concern about the degradation of the environment raised skeptical eyebrows. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more eco-friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. Each and every family ought to start creating changes that are environmentally friendly and they must do this soon. The cooking area is a good starting point saving energy by going a lot more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not working efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with models from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electricity. The suitable temperature settings for your fridge and freezer, whereby you’ll be saving energy and optimising the preservation of food, is 37F as well as 0F. You can certainly cut down how often the motor has to run by routinely cleaning the condenser, which will save on electricity.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, as well as save money, in the kitchen alone. Green living just isn’t that hard. It’s about being practical, usually.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to easy & fluffy pancake recipe. You can cook easy & fluffy pancake using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy & Fluffy Pancake:
- Use of all purpose flour.
- Get of sugar.
- Get of large egg.
- You need of milk.
- You need of baking powder.
- Provide of baking soda.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of unsalted butter (melted and cooled).
- Take of Few drop of vanilla extract (optional).
Instructions to make Easy & Fluffy Pancake:
- Sift and mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add egg and milk to the flour mixture. Mix until combined..
- After the mixture is combined, add melted butter and few drop of vanilla extract to it. Mix well until combined..
- Slowly heat a non-stick pan on low heat for 3-5 minutes..
- Pour a part of the mixture into the pan. When bubbles appear on the surface, flip it and let it cook for one more minute. Then remove it from the pan..
- Serve it warm with some honey, jam, fruit or anything you like and enjoy it..
If you find this Easy & Fluffy Pancake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.