Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Turkey spicy roast recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Turkey spicy roast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Turkey spicy roast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Choice.
The benefits of healthy eating are nowadays being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are suffering from diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to lead a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is very bad for our health. Most likely, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will need to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, just making some minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
Initially, you must be very careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you no longer want to eat. For instance, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One nutritious option that can give you a positive start to your day is oatmeal. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be quite obvious that it’s not hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to turkey spicy roast recipe. You can cook turkey spicy roast using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Turkey spicy roast:
- Provide 750 grams of Turkey (cut into big pieces).
- Provide 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Crushed red chilli.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cumin powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of sesame seeds.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 of Lime (big).
- Get 1 small of Cinnamon stick.
- Provide 5 of Cloves.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- Use 1 tbsp of Uncooked rice.
- Take as required of Oil for fry.
Steps to make Turkey spicy roast:
- Wash Turkey pieces and marinate with turmeric powder, salt, lemon juice and keep for 30 mins..
- Meanwhile fry sesame seeds, cinnamon and clove, rice until light brown. Grind as powder.
- Cook the Turkey in the pressure cooker with 1cup water (after 1st whistle reduce the flame and cook for 15min to 20 mins).
- Then remove the pieces and keep it separate. Let it cool. Keep the stock..
- Mix crushed chilli, ginger garlic paste, cumin powder, nutmeg powder and ground powder, sprinkle little water and make a paste..
- Mix the paste gently with the pieces and keep for 1 hour..
- Now pour oil in a pan fry two pieces at a time in a medium flame thoroughly. Take the excess oil from the pan and add the stock cook until it comes thick..
- Now add the fried pieces and roll gently and remove..
- Serve with mayo..
Place the turkey, breast side down, in a roasting pan on a rack. Pour two cups of water in the pan and place in the oven. Using paper towels or turkey lifting forks, carefully flip the bird breast side up. Place a rack into a large roasting pan,and then place the turkey onto the rack with the breast and legs up. Mix all of the seasonings, except the paprika, together with the butter.
If you find this Turkey spicy roast recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.