Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Easy!! Taco Stew recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Easy!! Taco Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy!! Taco Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Deciding to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of individuals who are dealing with diseases such as high blood pressure, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Although we’re incessantly being counseled to stick with healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. Most people typically assume that healthy diets call for a lot of work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can change their eating habits for the better by implementing several simple changes.
The first change you need to make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you do your food shopping because it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever look to see what the sugar and salt content is before getting it? Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. If you’d rather not eat oatmeal on its own, try mixing in fresh fruits that have other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
All in all, it is not hard to begin making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy!! taco stew recipe. You can have easy!! taco stew using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Easy!! Taco Stew:
- Take of Couple dashes of meat tenderizer, garlic salt, garlic powder, black pepper, onion powder.
- Provide of ground beef.
- Use of pinto beans or refried beans.
- Prepare of onion.
- Take of taco seasoning.
- You need of any kind of tomato sauce, I used garlic and herb sauce..
- You need of water.
- Get of cheddar/colby jack cheese.
- Prepare of corn.
- You need of russet potatoes (you dont have to use these).
- Prepare of baby carrots (you can also choose not to use these..).
- Take of of nacho cheese doritos or corn chips.
Steps to make Easy!! Taco Stew:
- Rinse and cut potatoes into small pieces (breakfast potato size) You can peel them if you wish. Boil potatoes until tender, (while doing the next steps) drain potatoes and set aside..
- Brown the beef, add the seasonings to taste, NOT the taco seasoning yet!!.
- Open the can of corn, drain most of the juice and put in small pot on low heat. Add a thin slice of butter to it, and a dash of garlic salt..if you want..
- Chop the onion to very small pieces. You can add to the corn or put onions on small saucepan and saute them with butter and salt..
- Thinly slice carrots and put on small pan for a few minutes on setting 3-6..
- Open can of tomato sauce and add that to another pot on low heat. Do the same with the beans, but turn the heat up a little..to 3 or 4..
- Once the meat is brown, drain the fat. Turn the heat down!! To about 3 or 4. Add the water and taco seasoning to meat and mix well..
- Then add corn, onions, (potatoes, carrots) and beans to the meat. Mix well, then add the desired amount of tomato sauce and mix well..
- Crush however many doritoes or tortilla chips you want and place at the bottom of a bowl..
- Add meat mixture to bowl, cheese on top and enjoy!! You can use the chips to dip into the stew also 🙂 ..
- I also added some hidden valley ranch to the stew..
If you find this Easy!! Taco Stew recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.