Recipe of Award-winning Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers)
Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers).
Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, moo ping (thai grilled pork skewers). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers) is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have moo ping (thai grilled pork skewers) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers):
- Get of bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 1 hour.
- Make ready of pork loin, diced.
- Get of coconut milk.
- Get of cilantro leaves for garnish.
- Prepare of For the marinade:.
- Make ready of cilantro stems, thinly sliced.
- Make ready of garlic.
- Get of white pepper powder.
- Make ready of palm sugar.
- Prepare of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of fish sauce.
- Get of oyster sauce.
Steps to make Moo Ping (Thai Grilled Pork Skewers):
- Using a mortar and a pestle, pound cilantro stems, garlic, white pepper powder, and palm sugar until a paste is formed..
- Add dark soy sauce, fish sauce, and oyster sauce. Mix well..
- Mix the marinade paste and the diced pork loin in a bowl. Cover the bowl. Put it in the fridge for at least 1 hour..
- Take the pork out of the fridge. Thread the pork pieces tightly onto the bamboo skewers, approximately five pieces per skewer. Coat the skewers with the remaining marinade sauce..
- Heat the grill to low medium heat. Place the skewers on the grill. Cook slowly and bast with coconut milk until all the skewers cooked completely. It might take 15-20 minutes..
- Serve warm with cilantro leaves on top. Yum! 😋.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food moo ping (thai grilled pork skewers) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!