Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce. Rich venison is delicious with this tangy and bitter sauce. Venison steaks are seared before roasting in a homemade barbeque sauce in this recipe for game season. We grew up on venison, and this is one of my Mom's great barbeque sauces to make with it.
Plate up the venison with the mash, seasonal. This richly delicious meal is a reason to be glad that winter is just around the corner. I grated an ounce into the sauce using my microplane and when the That is it!
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, venison in dark chocolate and raspberry bbq sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rich venison is delicious with this tangy and bitter sauce. Venison steaks are seared before roasting in a homemade barbeque sauce in this recipe for game season. We grew up on venison, and this is one of my Mom's great barbeque sauces to make with it.
Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook venison in dark chocolate and raspberry bbq sauce using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce:
- Make ready 2 of x 150 g venison steaks.
- Prepare 150 g of chantenay carrots.
- Prepare 2 of parsnips.
- Make ready 100 g of long stem broccoli.
- Prepare of Olive oil for brushing ingredients.
- Take of Raspberry and dark choc. Bbq sauce.
- Get 120 ml of water.
- Get 120 g of raspberries.
- Take 20 g of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2 pinches of black pepper.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get of Salt.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic granules.
- Make ready 1 tsp of mild chilli powder.
I poured the sauce back over the venison and the vegetables, and then served! When I served this to the guests at my dinner party, it. The mash and sauce perfectly complemented the beef. The picture does not do it justice!
Steps to make Venison in dark chocolate and raspberry Bbq sauce:
- In a small pot add in all the ingredients from bbq sauce section.
- Bring to the boil and then simmer for few minutes.
- Blend all of the ingredients in the food processor. If sauce is to runny bring back to simmer and reduce it little bit more. If its to tick add some water. Check seasoning.
- Heat up the bbq to low/ medium heat..
- Brush the steaks with the olive oil. Season with the salt. Place them on the Bbq and cook them directly 2 min from both sides. This should be done on the higher heat yo sear them really well. Start grilling veg on the low heat /side on the bbq.
- Brush the steaks with the bbq sauce and take them of the heat. Keep brushing them with the sauce. Keep turning them as well to avoid burning..
- To cook the steaks medium it takes about 7 min. It will depend from the thickness of the steak as well. Take steak off the Bbq and let them rest for few minutes before serving.
- Place in broccoli on the bbq and cook them on medium heat for about 1 min from both sides..
- Plate it up.
Grilled Pork Chops with Blueberry BBQ Sauce. Venison Tenderloin Tips with Mushrooms and Onions. Ordered the Chocolove Raspberry Dark Chocolate and instead got the Chocolove Dark Chocolate Almonds and Sea Salt. The box had a scan tag of the raspberry, so I guess that's how it got messed up. Still tasty, but bummed about getting the wrong product and hesitant to order again in case it is.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food venison in dark chocolate and raspberry bbq sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!