Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mom's Crescent Rolls recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mom's Crescent Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mom's Crescent Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Choosing to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of individuals who are suffering from health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. There are more and more campaigns to try to get us to follow a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most likely, most people believe that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. It is possible, though, to make some simple changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
These changes can be done with all types of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you put on bread. Olive oil, for instance, has monounsaturated fats which are basically good fats that counter the effects of bad cholesterol. It also provides vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. If you currently eat lots of fresh fruits and leafy greens, you may want to think about where you’re buying them and if it’s the best source. If you choose organic foods, you can avoid the problem of consuming crops that may have been sprayed with toxic pesticides. Looking for a local supplier of fresh fruits and veggies will give you the option of consuming foods that still have almost all of the nutrients which are oftentimes lost when produce has been kept in storage before it is sold.
To sum up, it is not difficult to start to make healthy eating a regular part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's crescent rolls recipe. To make mom's crescent rolls you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Mom's Crescent Rolls:
- Take of Dough.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Water, warm.
- Provide 2 large of Eggs.
- Provide 1/4 cup of Butter, softened.
- Take 1/4 cup of Shortening.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 4 cup of All-Purpose Flour.
- You need 4 1/2 tsp of Yeast.
- Get of Inside coating.
- Use 1/4 cup of Butter, melted.
Instructions to make Mom's Crescent Rolls:
- Place all dough ingredients into the bread machine in the order listed, and start on the "dough" cycle..
- Separate dough into two halves and roll each half out into a circle on a lightly floured surface, to a 1/4 inch thick circle. Lightly brush melted butter over the entire top, and cut each circle into 8 wedges..
- Roll up each wedge, beginning from the wide end. Place on greased baking sheet. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise for 1 hour, in a warm location. Preheat oven to 400°F..
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown..
Every Christmas my Mom would make these for us and they were a treat all five of us kids looked forward to. She would bake them so that one batch was ready right as we were sitting down. She would put the second batch in and they would be hot out of the oven. Melt butter in a small saucepan. You can pull together a sweet, indulgent breakfast casserole in a matter of minutes with the help of refrigerated crescent roll dough.
If you find this Mom's Crescent Rolls recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.