Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake. If you love reuben sandwiches you will go crazy over this reuben bake, which tastes amazing and is so simple to make! Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle.
This Reuben Crescent Roll-Up recipe from Delish.com is a handheld spin on your favorite sandwich. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Top each triangle with an even layer of cheese, corned beef.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, janice's reuben crescent bake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
If you love reuben sandwiches you will go crazy over this reuben bake, which tastes amazing and is so simple to make! Separate crescent dough into eight triangles. Place two cheese strips across the short side of each triangle.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have janice's reuben crescent bake using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake:
- Prepare 2 of Tubes refrigerated crescent rolls (8 oz each).
- Make ready 16 oz of Sliced Swiss cheese.
- Get 1 1/4 lb of Sliced deli corned beef.
- Prepare 14 oz of Sauerkraut,rinsed and drained (1 can).
- Get 1 cup of Thousand island salad dressing.
- Make ready 1 each of Egg white, lightly beaten.
Reuben Crescents – Corned Beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese, thousand island dressing wrapped in crescent rolls and baked. Chicken Legs loves a good Reuben, and he gave these Reuben Crescents two thumbs up! They are a great addition to your St. These easy, tasty crescent roll snacks are made with a corned beef, Swiss cheese, and sauerkraut filling.
Steps to make Janice's Reuben Crescent Bake:
- Grease a 13"x9" baking dish..
- Unroll one tube of crescent roll dough and form into a rectangle; seal seams and perforations..
- Press into the baking dish to form the bottom crust..
- Bake at 375' for 8-10 min or until golden brown and remove from oven.
- Place a layer using half of the Swiss cheese.
- Place another layer using all of the corned beef.
- Combine sauerkraut and salad dressing an carefully spread all of it on top of the corned beef…
- Top with remaining cheese.
- On a lightly floured surface, press the second tube of crescent roll dough into a 13"x9" rectangle sealing seams and perforations..
- Place on over cheese for top crust..
- Brush top with egg whites and sprinkle with caraway seeds..
- Bake for 12-16 min or until top crust is golden brown.
- Let set for 5 min before cutting.
Add this Reuben bite recipe to your party Place the crescent roll on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining crescent roll triangles and filling ingredients. Baking this crescent-wrapped chicken without sauce ensures that the crescents and chicken are fully baked. Serve with a fresh Caesar salad for a complete meal. Top with extra basil for a hit of freshness.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food janice's reuben crescent bake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!