Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for BAINGAN KA BHARTA without roasting recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect BAINGAN KA BHARTA without roasting recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to BAINGAN KA BHARTA without roasting recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are these days being given more attention than ever before and there are a number of reasons for doing this. There are a lot of illnesses related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. No matter where you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a bad way. It is likely that many people assume it will take a lot of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to their way of life. It is possible, though, to make a few small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you should be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you no longer want to eat. For example, has it crossed your mind to check how much sugar and salt are in your preferred cereal? Having a bowl of oatmeal will give you the energy to face the day while protecting your heart at the same time. By putting in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not at all difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baingan ka bharta without roasting recipe. To make baingan ka bharta without roasting you need 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare BAINGAN KA BHARTA without roasting:
- Use 1 of Brinjal.
- Get 2 of Tomato.
- You need 1 of Capsicum.
- Take 2 tablespoon of Oil.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Cumin seeds.
- Get 1 pinch of Asfoateida.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Mustard seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Coriander powder.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- You need 2 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Green coriander.
Instructions to make BAINGAN KA BHARTA without roasting:
- Wash peel and finely chop potato into small cubes…
- Finely chop capsicum, green coriander, green chilli and tomato..
- Remove the skin and stalk of a large size brinjal and cut into small pieces and dip them in water..
- Now heat a wok. Once heated put some mustard oil. When oil is hot add mustard seeds, cumin seeds and asfoateida..
- When it starts splutter add tomato and spices in it..
- After roasting all the spices and tomato become mushy put capsicum potato green chilli and brinjal in it..
- When it becomes soft turn off the flame and simply mash it with the help of spoon..
- Garnish it with green coriander and serve it hoti with chapati..
Baingan Bharta is mashed eggplant cooked with spiced tomato very flavorful dish. You can eat this bharta with roti i,rice,pratha it go with all.you always eat roasted bharta. Baingan bharta is well know dish in india. Eggplant is cooked over flame till skin is charred and peeled off cooked with tomato and spices makes up most delicious dish. What is Baingan Bharta Baingan Bharta is a popular Indian recipe made using roasted and mashed eggplant and hence the name baingan (eggplant) bharta (means mash).
If you find this BAINGAN KA BHARTA without roasting recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.