Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Coconut Macaroons recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Coconut Macaroons recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are terrible for us and that we have to avoid them. Sometimes, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether nourishing and it’s good for you to eat them. Several foods really do boost your mood when you eat them. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Your mood can actually be helped by green tea. You were just expecting to read that, weren’t you? Green tea is rich in a certain amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Studies have found that this amino acid basically induces brain waves. This helps improve your mental acuity while calming the rest of your body. You likely already knew it is not difficult to become healthy when you consume green tea. Now you know green tea can help you be happier too!
You can see, you don’t need to eat junk food or foods that are not good for you so you can feel better! Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut macaroons recipe. You can cook coconut macaroons using 6 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Coconut Macaroons:
- You need of All purpose flour.
- You need of Cornflour.
- You need of large Egg whites.
- Prepare of regular Sugar.
- Get of shredded Coconut(fresh or dessicated).
- Use of Vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Coconut Macaroons:
- In a heatproof bowl add together egg whites and sugar..
- Place the bowl over a simmering hot water(double broiler method) and whisk constantly..
- When the mixture is nice and creamy, and slight warm to touch, remove from heat..
- Add in vanilla essence and stir..
- Also add all purpose flour and cornflour. Mix well..
- Add shredded coconut or dessicated coconut and mix together..
- Cover and keep in the refrigerator for about 1 or 2 hour to set..
- Before baking pre heat oven at 165 degree C for 10 minutes..
- Line a baking tray with baking sheet..
- Take out coconut mixture from refrigerator, take one tablespoon of mixture and spoon on the baking sheet..
- Place them in the baking sheet, spacing little gap between the mixture..
- Bake them for about 15 to 20 minutes or until light golden brown..
- Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes and then transfer to wired rack..
- Enjoy with tea or coffee..
The BEST Coconut Macaroons for the true coconut lovers out there! These easy macaroons are made without sweetened condensed milk so the delicate, sweet flavor of coconut really shines through. A macaroon (/mækəˈruːn/ mak-ə-ROON) is a small cake or cookie, typically made from ground almonds (the original main ingredient), coconut or other nuts (or even potato). These easy coconut macaroons are made with egg whites (no sweetened condensed milk) and are such a simple recipe to make! Coconut Macaroons are chewy cookie like sweets that makes use of sweet shredded coconut.
If you find this Coconut Macaroons recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.