Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Easy Chocolate Muffins recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Chocolate Muffins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Chocolate Muffins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Spending less Inside the Kitchen.
It was not really that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all comprehend our role in stopping and conceivably reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the specialists, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some adjustments. Each and every family must start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Start with exchanging the bulbs. Obviously you shouldn’t confine this to merely the kitchen area. The usual light bulbs are the incandescent variety, which should be replaced with compact fluorescent lightbulbs, which save energy. Although costing a little more in the beginning, these types of bulbs last as long as ten of the conventional type as well as using a lot less energy. One of the pluses is that for every one of these lightbulbs used, it means that approximately ten normal lightbulbs less will certainly end up at a landfill site. Coupled with different light bulbs, you have to learn to leave the lights off whenever they are not needed. The family spends major time in the kitchen, and how frequently does the kitchen light go on in the morning and is left on all day long. Of course this also happens in some other rooms, not just the kitchen. Try keeping the lights off until you absolutely need them, and notice just how much electricity you can save.
As you can see, there are many little things that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Mostly, all it requires is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy chocolate muffins recipe. To cook easy chocolate muffins you need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Easy Chocolate Muffins:
- Take 4 tbsp of boiling water.
- Take 40 g of cocoa powder.
- Provide 3 of large eggs.
- Provide 175 g of unsalted butter (softened).
- Prepare 150-155 g of caster sugar.
- Prepare 115 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Get 1/4 of vanilla extract.
- Use of Choco chip for the top.
Steps to make Easy Chocolate Muffins:
- Preheat the oven for 200 C.
- Line a muffin or cupcakes tin with paper cases..
- Pour boiling water into a mixing bowl add sugar and butter.Mix then until combine together then add the egg..
- Add the remaining cake ingredients (flour,cocoa powder and baking powder (sifted) and add vanilla extract.Mix with hand or hand mixer.Don't over mix the batter..
- Divide the mixture equally between the 12 paper cases.You can add choco chip on top the batter and bake..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for about 12-15 minutes until well risen and you can use toothpick to check if toothpick come out clean mean is cook..
- Let it cool in the cases on a wire rack..
If you find this Easy Chocolate Muffins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.