Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crescent doughnut recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crescent doughnut recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
The benefits of healthy eating are today being given more attention than ever before and there are many reasons why this is so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and hypertension which can put a drain on the economy. There are more and more efforts to try to get us to adopt a healthier way of living and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. A lot of people typically assume that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can modify their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of small changes.
One way to approach this to begin seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you have to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to ensure that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of healthy foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than you used to. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you won’t wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crescent doughnut recipe. You can have crescent doughnut using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Crescent doughnut:
- Provide of flour.
- Take of sugar.
- Get of butter.
- Get of egg.
- Take of water.
- You need of yeast.
- Prepare of powdered milk.
- Use of salt.
- Get of Recommendable ingredients.
- You need of vanilla flavor.
- Prepare of Milk flavor.
Instructions to make Crescent doughnut:
- Dissolve yeast and sugar with warm water.
- Add in egg and whisk.
- Dilute the powder milk with the remaining warm water and add to the yeast mixture. Then mix all together and set aside.
- Sift flour in a bowl add the remaining sugar and salt. You can add more sugar if you want it sweeter.
- Mix all together.
- Make a well in the center of the flour and add in your yeast mixture.
- Mix till a dough is formed.
- Sprinkle flour on your work surface and place the dough.
- Message in butter onto the flour. Knead and beat dough for about 15min until dough is soft.
- Rub oil in the bowl and transfer your dough onto it. Cover and keep warm for about an hour or till double in size.
- Punch down the proofed dough after an hour.
- Place back on work surface and work it once more. I.e kneading and beating the dough.
- Divide the dough into two and roll out each dough wide using a rolling pin..
- Place a cup on the last edge of the spread dough to cut out the crescent shape as shown on the photo below. You can use a bowl to do that as well for a medium sized crescent doughnut.
- Cover and let it rise again before frying. Fry over medium low heat till golden brown in colour. Enjoy.
- If the flavors are available, please add to it. It gives it a very nice smell and taste and also, feel free to add up more sugar if have a sweet tooth.
Quality dough that's quick and easy to use. Suprima is a Sydney-based manufacturer that specialises in the production of frozen dough for bakeries across Australia and beyond. Crescent rolls, found in the refrigerator section of the grocery store, are ideal for quick meals and party planning. Crescent roll dough can be stuffed, wrapped, basted and braided making it a perfect foundation for so many delicious dishes. Add a Comment Comments Comment could not be saved.
If you find this Crescent doughnut recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.