Nacho cheese Dorito casserole. I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole. It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video and.
Macaroni & Cheese Casserole with Broccoli and CauliflowerStouffer's. For the toppings: Top the cooked casserole with the shredded romaine, diced Roma tomatoes, sour cream and sliced black. This Dorito casserole is layers of crushed Dorito tortilla chips, ground beef, salsa and cheese, all baked together to golden brown perfection.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, nacho cheese dorito casserole. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Nacho cheese Dorito casserole is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Nacho cheese Dorito casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
I just love this wonderful and cheesy casserole. It freezes well and is delicious for all those cheese lovers in your family. I hope you enjoyed the video and.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook nacho cheese dorito casserole using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Nacho cheese Dorito casserole:
- Prepare 3 clove of garlic, grated.
- Make ready 1 of shallot, grated.
- Get of olive oil.
- Make ready 1/2 of rotisserie chicken, chopped in small pieces or shredded. (save the other half for a different meal).
- Get 2 can of cream of chicken or mushroom/ or 1 of each.
- Get 1 can of milk, use soup can to measure.
- Get 1 cup of corn, if using frozen heat up in same pan the garlic and shallots were in.
- Make ready 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed.
- Get 1 cup of sour cream, maybe an Extra 1/2c.
- Get 1/4 cup of premade queso dip.
- Take 1 can of rotel.
- Get 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tsp of chili powder.
- Make ready 3 cup of shredded cheese, divided.
- Prepare of nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare 1/2 of bag nacho cheese doritos.
- Get 1/2 of spicy nacho doritos.
- Get of lettuce.
- Get of tomatoes.
- Take of onions.
- Get of Pico de gallo.
- Get of guacamole.
- Take of sour cream.
You can use any flavor Doritos you like, I typically make this dish with the nacho cheese flavored chips. I use a blend of cheddar and jack cheese for this. Doritos Chicken Casserole – nacho cheese Doritos, chicken, and cheese all baked in a delicious casserole! I've made this before and it's so good! · This Dorito casserole is loaded with chicken, cheese, and a whole bag of Nacho Cheese Doritos!
Instructions to make Nacho cheese Dorito casserole:
- Heat oil in small skillet. Add shallot and garlic. Cook about 2 minutes, until fragrant..
- Combine soup and milk in LG bowl..
- Add chicken, shallot garlic mix, seasoning, corn, beans, queso, rotel, sour cream, 1/2 shredded cheese to soup mix. Mix evenly..
- Combine both flavors of doritos in LG ziplock bag and crush, using your hands or rolling pin..
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Spray LG casserole dish with cooking spray..
- Spread 1/2 crushed doritos on bottom of greased dish. Add bean, corn, cheese mixture ontop. Top with other half of crushed doritos and the other half of cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Top with whatever toppings you'd like and enjoy!.
- Remove from oven. Let cool for 5-10 minutes..
Trash food at it's finest, guys! Layered Dorito Casserole has layers of seasoned lean ground beef, salsa, Doritos and loads of cheese to make a snack into a family favorite meal! Whole Corn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or more of the Following: Corn, Soybean, and/or Sunflower Oil) Doritos tortilla chips with classic nacho cheese flavor. Crush doritos and place in pan. A creamy chicken casserole loaded with Nacho Chips and lots of cheese!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food nacho cheese dorito casserole recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!