Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hamburg soup/stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hamburg soup/stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Healthy eating is now a good deal more popular than before and rightfully so. There are numerous health conditions linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from diseases such as heart disease and high blood pressure. There are more and more campaigns to try to get people to follow a more healthy way of living and nonetheless it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically assume that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. Contrary to that information, people can alter their eating habits for the better by carrying out a couple of modest changes.
Initially, you must be extremely careful when you are shopping for food that you don’t automatically put things in your basket that you don’t want to eat. As an example, if you have cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? A superb healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been shown to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy each day. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, you can easily mix in fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one modest change to your diet has been achieved.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s easy to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hamburg soup/stew recipe. To make hamburg soup/stew you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Hamburg soup/stew:
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger.
- Prepare 1 link of keilbasa.
- You need of Beef broth 2-3 cans or big container.
- Provide 2-3 cups of Mixed frozen veggies.
- Provide 1 cup of diced frozen broccoli.
- Provide 1 cup of drained frozen spinach.
- You need of Garlic minced.
- Use of Onion powder.
- Get of Basil.
- Get of Cooked white rice.
- Prepare of Whatever left over pasta you have, I used (datinili pasta?).
Instructions to make Hamburg soup/stew:
- First cook hamburger with garlic, with onion powder, and basil.
- Drain hamburger grease and add to big kettle/ pan.
- Add beef broth to hamburger and 2 cups water put on simmer.
- Add frozen mixed veggies, frozen diced broccoli and spinach.
- Add cooked rice or pasta.
- While simmering, cut keilbasa into small pieces or coins how ever you like it cut and add to you soup/stew.
- Simmer for a few hours or until nice and hot and veggies are cook completely (you don't want tough chewy veggies).
- Good with sliced up French bread with little butter spreaded on it.
- Can be made in crockpot or pan.
If you find this Hamburg soup/stew recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.