Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Creamy coleslaw salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Creamy coleslaw salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy coleslaw salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Day-To-Day Life.
Choosing to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of health conditions related to a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure. While we’re always being advised to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. In all likelihood, most people think that it takes too much work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making a few minor changes can positively affect day-to-day eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not have to change everything right away or that you need to entirely get rid of certain foods from your diet. It’s not a bad idea if you want to make considerable changes, but the most vital thing is to gradually switch to making healthier eating selections. Sooner or later, you will probably discover that you will eat more and more healthy food as your taste buds become accustomed to the change. Over time, your eating habits will change and your new eating habits will totally replace the way you ate before.
To sum up, it is not hard to begin to make healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy coleslaw salad recipe. To make creamy coleslaw salad you need 7 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy coleslaw salad:
- Take 1 of full large cabbage.
- Take 3 of large carrots.
- Get 1 cup of mayonnaise.
- Get 2 pcs of onions (optional).
- Take 3 tablespoons of sugar.
- You need 2 tablespoons of white vinegar.
- You need 3 of large tomatoes for garnishing.
Steps to make Creamy coleslaw salad:
- Wash your cabbage, carrots, tomatoes n drain excess water..
- In a clean dry big bowl, shredd your cabbage finely..
- Grate your carrots in the same bowl..
- Add finely chopped onions if you opt to. Mine dint have them..
- Add 3 tbsp sugar..
- Add 2 tbsp white vinegar. NOTE..vinegar acts as a sterilizer. Can also use fresh lemon juice..
- Mix them all together..
- Add 1 cup mayonnaise n mix thoroughly till you attain a creamy salad..
- In another bowl, preffered glass bowl, transfer in your salad then cut your tomatoes into rings and arrange them all around, then make a tomato rose and put it at the centre as shown in the photo. For garnishing you can also use cucumbers..
- Enjoy it with your preffered meal..
I'll mix all of the ingredients in a bowl and pour in the dressing and blend well. How to Make Coleslaw Ultra Creamy Add the pre-packaged coleslaw mix into a strainer and place in the sink. Sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and salt and toss to combine. Let that sit for five minutes to draw the moisture out of the cabbage, then rinse really well with cold water. Try Easy Creamy Coleslaw as a topping to braised beef or pork sandwiches.
If you find this Creamy coleslaw salad recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.