Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Selecting The Best Foods Will Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Many folks do not realize that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. The foods that you will get from these fast food places are foods that are very unhealthy, loaded with fat and typically have little to no nutrition. In this post we shall be going over foods that you need to be eating that can help you remain healthy.
One more thing you will want to be sure of is that your having enough of is your vegetables as this will additionally be able to have a good effect on your health. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will also find that some vegetables also provide potassium. One of the veggies that will supply you with the potassium you’ll need is broccoli. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
For those of you who want to get started living a more healthy life the tips above can help you do that. Also if you remove all the processed foods that you really should not be eating anyway, you will probably find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #ramadankareem recipe. To cook kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #ramadankareem you need 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem:
- Take of kg mince beef/mutton/chicken.
- Prepare of onion sliced,1 tomato chopped.
- You need of green chillies, 2 tbsn ginger,garlic and chilli paste.
- Take of tbsn oil,1 tsp cumin seeds, 1 tbsn chilli powder,1 tsp turmeric.
- Provide of tbsn salt,1 tsp coriander powder.
- Provide of Few coriander.
Steps to make Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem:
- Sorry no pictures…first heat oil,add the sliced onion then cumin,mix and saute till slightly brown then add the ginger garlic and chilli paste,mix now add mince beef/mutton mix well add salt mix and add the tomato, chillies with dry masala. Mix well.close the lid.dont add water.cook on the slow flame..till it cook and oil floats up.decorate with coriander leaves and serve hot with paratha,chapati, bread enjoy😊.
Then add your onions, garlic, ginger, chilli and curry paste and let them cook down. Step by step recipe of Pakistani bhuna mutton keema recipe with photos of each step. Bhunna qeeme and chapati makes a hearty lunch. Bhuna means to fry on high flame so when mincemeat is fried with spices on high flame, the result is bhuna qeema/keema/kheema. It is the most common mince meat.
If you find this Kheema(minced beef/mutton/chicken) #mommasrecipe #RamadanKareem recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.