Easy pastelillos. These were easy, delicious, and addicting! My first Puerto Rican recipe was a success, thanks for posting! Welcome to Jeff & Jo's Puerto Rican Kitchen, where we share easy-to-make, authentic Puerto Rican recipes.
Pastelillos de Carne (Puerto Rican Turnovers) Pastelillo Dough Recipe. · Pastelillos de carne are a Puerto Rican street food staple. This recipe is made with a homemade dough and flavor-packed.
Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, easy pastelillos. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy pastelillos is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Easy pastelillos is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
These were easy, delicious, and addicting! My first Puerto Rican recipe was a success, thanks for posting! Welcome to Jeff & Jo's Puerto Rican Kitchen, where we share easy-to-make, authentic Puerto Rican recipes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy pastelillos using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy pastelillos:
- Get of ground beef.
- Make ready of chopped onion.
- Prepare of diced potato.
- Get of sazon (Spanish seasoning).
- Make ready of adobo (Spanish season salt).
- Take of heaping frozen sofrito (Spanish fresh seasonings).
- Make ready of green olives with pimento & a little dash of juice.
- Make ready of frozen pastelillos/empenada discs, thawed to slightly cool.
- Prepare of shredded cheddar or mix cheese.
- Take of vegetable oil.
Most pastelillos you find at roadside kiosks are filled with a simple meat filling, but the benefit of making them at home is you can fill them with all kinds of goodies. These Puerto Rican Chicken and Potato Pastelillos are awesome right from the oven and also freeze extremely well. Gran Variedad De Pastelillos Artesanales Homemade De La Mejor Calidad Y Mejores Ingredientes Que Nos. How to make Pastelillos (Empanadillas) – Easy Puerto Rican Recipe.
Instructions to make Easy pastelillos:
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil & place potatoes in until done..
- Brown beef with adobo & adding onion 3/4 way through cook time..
- After beef mixture done, drain. Keep on meduum heat & add potatoes, olives/juice & rest of seasonings for 3 more minutes..
- Let meat mixture cool..
- When meat has mostly cooled, roll out a pastelillo disc & place about 1 tbsp of meat mixture & some shredded cheese in middle..
- Then fold over disc, wetting inner edge with warm water & pinch together fingers then a fork. Repeat for rest of discs..
- You can either wrap with wax paper & place them in a freezer bag to freeze for a later date or fry them immediately in 3 cups vegetable oil on each side until golden brown..
Pastelillos de carne are basically a pastry stuffed with meat and deep fried. Gourmet Pastelillos (Meat Pies). this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Categories: Easy Dessert Recipes Dessert Easy Baking Baking European Recipes Spanish Pastry Recipes Cream Cheese Recipes Sugar Dairy Recipes. Find pastelillos stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Ver más ideas sobre Pasteles, Recetas para cocinar, Comida.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy pastelillos recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!