Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, sticky asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have sticky asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli using 25 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli:
- Take 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Take 1 packages of pork loin back ribs (bone in).
- Get 1 of chili powder.
- Make ready of pepper relish.
- Make ready 1 of white onion.
- Take 5 of mini sweet peppers.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Take pinch of salt.
- Prepare pinch of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of aioli.
- Get 1 of feta cheese.
- Take 1 of garlic powder.
- Make ready 1 of salt.
- Take 1 of black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of red wine vinegar.
- Make ready 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of mayonnaise.
- Take of sticky Asian bbq sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 1 of salt.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Take 1/4 cup of ketchup.
- Take 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of water.
Instructions to make Sticky Asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli:
- First let's season the ribs. In this recipe I hit them with salt and pepper. That's it. Let the meat speak for itself..
- Next we season up our asparagus. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil then a 3 finger pinch of salt and cover them in chili powder.
- Let's hit the grill. We put our asparagus and ribs directly over the heat to get some carmelization on both..
- While the veggies and meat are getting some color, let's build the sticky sauce..
- Combine the ingredients and whisk over medium heat. Let it reduce by half and get thick and sticky..
- Let's check the grill! Once the ribs and asparagus have some char on them were gonna wrap the asparagus and ribs to finish them off. Add a pad of butter onto the asparagus and wrap them up..
- Next we wrap our ribs. We smother them in the sticky sauce and wrap them up..
- Both wrapped and ready to finish. Well cook the ribs until they are 160 internally.
- While the meat and veg are finishing. Let's create the aioli. Combine the aioli ingridients and whisk. Toss it in the refrigerator.
- I wasn't happy with just a meat and a vegetable for this dish. So I threw together a quick tangy pepper relish and it turned out amazing to cut through the rich and creamy aioli. Let's make it.
- Slice the mini peppers and thinly sliced onion Toss them in the red wine vinegar and hit them with salt and pepper. That's it..
- Let's pull the ribs and asparagus and plate.
- I used the aioli as a base for all the flavors and then put the food on top of it. The tangy relish is a perfect compliment to the rich aioli. The ribs are sweet and sticky while the asparagus is smokey and tender. Bon appetit.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food sticky asian pork ribs with grilled asparagus over red wine feta aioli recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!