Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Ways To Live Green And also Save Money In The Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the ecosystem. Those days are over, and it looks like we all realize our role in stopping and possibly reversing the damage being done to our planet. According to the experts, to clean up the natural environment we are all going to have to make some improvements. Each and every family should start making changes that are environmentally friendly and they have to do this soon. The kitchen is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
A large amount of electricity is actually consumed by freezers and also refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. If you’re in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less energy. Keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, in conjunction with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, for the reason that the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it ought to be clear that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are many little opportunities for saving energy and money. Natural living is something we can all perform, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a little common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to whole wheat peanut butter cookies recipe. You can cook whole wheat peanut butter cookies using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Use 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Provide 1/2 cup of unsalted butter.
- Provide 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Use 1/3 cup of packed brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/4 cups of whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
Steps to make Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies:
- Preheat the oven to 350F..
- Soften the butter by microwaving it for 30 seconds..
- In a large bowl, mix together peanut butter, butter, maple syrup, brown sugar, and egg until completely smooth. Stir in the baking powder. Next add the whole wheat flour and mix until totally blended. If the dough ends up being too soft to work with, refrigerate for an hour..
- Roll dough into palm size patties and place on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Flatten slightly with a fork..
- Bake for 20 minutes..
Feel free to substitute almond or another type of nut butter for the peanut butter if you like. These are best eaten the day they are. Beat brown sugar, peanut butter and butter in large mixing bowl. This almost-healthy chocolate chip peanut butter cookie tastes amazing and is full of whole wheat flour and oats with no butter! These cookies have an amazing texture (which you'd never expect from no butter and whole wheat flour).
If you find this Whole Wheat Peanut Butter Cookies recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.