Steps to Make Favorite Grilled Pork Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Mayo "El Cumino"
Grilled Pork Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Mayo "El Cumino".
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, grilled pork sandwich with roasted red pepper mayo "el cumino". One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Grilled Pork Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Mayo "El Cumino" is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Grilled Pork Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Mayo "El Cumino" is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled pork sandwich with roasted red pepper mayo "el cumino" using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Pork Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Mayo "El Cumino":
- Take 1 of pork loin ( back ribs cut ).
- Make ready 6 of mini red peppers.
- Make ready 2 small of garlic cloves.
- Take 6 tsp of mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 of red wine vinegar.
- Get 1 of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Make ready 1 packages of crusty hoagie rolls.
- Prepare 1 packages of shredded lettuce.
- Make ready 1 large of tomato.
- Make ready 1 lb of capicola.
- Prepare of spices.
- Make ready of salt.
- Make ready of ground black pepper.
- Take of ground cumin.
Steps to make Grilled Pork Sandwich with Roasted Red Pepper Mayo "El Cumino":
- The base of this sandwich is the cumin crusted pork loin. Let's prep! 3 finger pinch of salt, followed by a dash of black pepper both sides of the pork loin. Now to build the crust. Liberally season both sides of the meat with cumin. Cover the meat with spice until all you see is cumin. Press the meat down with a patting motion so the cumin adheres. I always let my meat sit 24 hours before cooking, but let this rub sit at least 2 hours..
- Let's build the roasted red pepper mayo. Start with the 6 tsp of mayo, add in 2 cloves minced garlic, salt and ground black pepper to taste. Refrigerate. We'll add in the roasted red peppers in a bit..
- Ok . Let's keep it grill. Toss the pork over hot coals. Put the 6 mini peppers on the grill slightly off the direct heat. Now we want to sear the pork on both sides. Building a nice crust. About 6 minutes both sides..
- After the crust on the pork is nice and set. Move the pork off of direct heat. Place the peppers over direct heat and finish charring..
- Now that we have the peppers charred, let's pull them off the grill and mince them. Fold them into the mayo. Now we have roasted red pepper mayo!.
- The meat is now ready. Grill marks and perfectly moist. Let's get it to the cutting board. Before we slice the meat let's toast our nice hoagie rolls! On the grill face down. While they toast let's slice our pork nice and thin..
- Our pork is sliced perfectly thin. Let's build our sandwich..
- Layer the flavor. Liberally spread the roasted red pepper mayo on the bottom bun. Then place 2 slices of tomato. Pile on some beautiful grilled pork. Then lay on a handful of sliced capicola. Top with swiss cheese. Spread on some shredded lettuce. Drizzle with olive oil and pour on the red wine vinegar. We have "El Cumino"..
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food grilled pork sandwich with roasted red pepper mayo "el cumino" recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!