Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
On the subject of the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or perhaps negatively. One of the foods you should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. In this post we shall be going over foods that you should be eating that can help you remain healthy.
Even though most of you have been told repeatedly that vegetables are good for you, and there is a pretty good reason why. Potassium is among the things that you will discover in various vegetables, and of course they also contain many various vitamins and minerals you will also need. As an example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to present you with your daily recommended allowances. You will in addition discover that a salad, made with spinach instead of lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
By following some of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you eliminate all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef and spinach frittata lchf : keto recipe. You can cook beef and spinach frittata lchf : keto using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto:
- Prepare of ground beef (not lean).
- Use of small carrot, diced.
- You need of small bell pepper, diced.
- You need of garlic, chopped.
- Provide of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare of small tomato, chopped with juices.
- Provide of spinach.
- You need of eggs, beaten.
- Get of minced bird's eye or chillies.
- Provide of coconut cooking oil or butter.
- Get of oyster sauce.
- You need of S & P.
- You need of Parmesan to garnish.
Instructions to make Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto:
- Heat oil / butter in pan and drop in onions then garlic..
- Sauté 3 minutes. Then add in the tomato and chillies. Add the beef mince and spread it out on the pan. Season with salt and pepper. Cover and lower heat. Let the juices come out..
- Add the oyster sauce and mix it in the beef and juices. Then add the carrot and bell pepper into the pan and cover..
- After 5 minutes, sauté and mix well. Add the spinach on top. Spread it evenly then cover 2 minutes to cook the spinach..
- Do a taste test and adjust your seasoning accordingly..
- Lastly, pour in the beaten eggs evenly over the top. Cook until eggs are cooked to your liking..
- Transfer to a serving plate, garnish with Parmesan and enjoy..
The wilted greens are mixed with fresh dill and creamy, briny feta for just the right balance of fresh and rich flavors. It's the MVP of all-day eating, and. This super easy Keto Sausage, Spinach & Feta Frittata is comforting to eat and simple to make. You're basically throwing everything together and baking it until set. The subtle, herby flavor of the sausage pairs nicely with the salty feta and earthy spinach.
If you find this Beef and Spinach Frittata LCHF : Keto recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.