Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas. Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Chile Sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Easy Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Baked Green Chili Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas Recipe.
These green chile chicken enchiladas are made with shredded chicken and plenty of cheese, all rolled up in corn tortillas and smothered with green chile sauce. This enchilada recipe is sure to become a family favorite! Creamy, tangy, and filling, these Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas are an awesome comforting weeknight dinner.
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, green chile chicken enchiladas. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Chile Sauce. Reviews for: Photos of Quick and Easy Green Chile Chicken Enchilada Casserole. Baked Green Chili Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas Recipe.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook green chile chicken enchiladas using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Make ready 3 of chicken breasts, diced.
- Make ready 1 (16 oz.) of can green chile enchilada sauce – divided.
- Make ready 1 (4 oz.) of can green chiles.
- Take 1 (10.5 oz.) of can cream of chicken soup.
- Take 2 (8 oz.) of pkgs. Monterey Jack cheese, shredded – divided.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream, plus extra for topping if desired.
- Prepare 1 bunch of cilantro, chopped.
- Get 1 of small red onion, chopped.
- Take 1/2 bunch of green onion, chopped.
- Get 2 of Roma tomatoes, chopped.
- Get 5 of flour tortillas.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp. of Mrs. Dash Extra Spicy seasoning.
- Prepare to taste of salt & pepper.
Whether you cook a couple of chicken breasts up quickly in a skillet, or use pre-cooked chicken like rotisserie chicken or canned chicken breast, this recipe comes together easily. This post may contain affiliate links. There are tons of recipes on how to make green chile chicken enchiladas on the internet. I have tried dozens of them, but find that I really appreciate the flavor that comes from making the green chile enchilada sauce from scratch.
Steps to make Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees..
- Cook chicken in large skillet with a little olive oil and your seasonings. Place in a handful of the red onion if desired..
- Chop veggies and combine in small bowl; mix well and place in fridge until ready to serve..
- Once chicken is completely cooked, place in large mixing bowl..
- Add in half the can of enchilada sauce, 1 cup of shredded cheese, green chiles, cream of chicken soup and sour cream. Mix well to combine..
- Spread half of your remaining enchilada sauce into a prepared 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Evenly distribute the chicken mixture onto each of the five tortillas. Roll up with ends tucked into middle and place in your dish..
- Top with remaining enchilada sauce. Spoon evenly over each enchilada..
- Top with remaining shredded cheese and bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until hot & bubbly..
- Enjoy topped with veggie mix and sour cream if desired!.
Green Chicken Enchiladas – Salsa verde, green chiles, leftover rotisserie chicken and Monterey Jack cheese make for the best weeknight enchiladas ever! So whenever I stop by this TPF, I order two things: a California burrito and green chicken enchiladas. I never deviate from this order. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas – Creamy, cheesy and full of flavor! This recipe is absolutely to-die-for.better than a Mexican restaurant!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food green chile chicken enchiladas recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!