Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Spending less Within the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That has totally changed now, since we all appear to have an awareness that the planet is having troubles, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. According to the specialists, to clean up the surroundings we are all going to have to make some changes. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen area is a good starting point saving energy by going much more green.
Refrigerators and freezers use a lot of electricity, especially if they are not operating as economically as they should. If you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that are more than ten years old. Maintaining the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Another way to save electricity is to keep the condenser clean, because the motor won’t have to run as often.
From the above it should be apparent that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are lots of little opportunities for saving energy and money. Environmentally friendly living is not that difficult. It’s about being sensible, most of the time.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mamalocks easy beef stew recipe. To make mamalocks easy beef stew you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew:
- Get of start of things.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Vegetable oil.
- Take 2 clove of Garlic (I use 2 teaspoons jarred minced garlic).
- Provide 1 medium of onion chopped (or 1/2 bag frozen chopped onion).
- Use 1 lb of to 1-1/4 lb stew meat.
- Use 3 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of spices.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- Get 2 tsp of Black Pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of Basil.
- Get 2 tsp of Oregano.
- Provide 2 tsp of Ground cayenne red pepper.
- Get 1 tsp of Chili powder.
- Prepare of veggies.
- Take 2 can of Whole new potatoes (drained and cut into bite size pieces).
- Get 1 cup of Frozen corn.
- Provide 1 cup of Frozen Mixed veggies.
- Take 3 cup of Water.
- Take of thickening.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Hot Water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Flour.
Steps to make MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew:
- In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add garlic and onions and cook for 2 minutes. Add meat and cook for about 5 minutes..
- Add water, Worcestershire sauce, and all spices. Bring to a boil then simmer on low heat for 1-1/2 to 2 hours. (Test a piece of stew meat for tenderness at 1-1/2 hours. That's normally long enough for me but some prefer it to cook longer).
- Add vegetables, bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes..
- In a bowl, mix 1/4 cup hot water and 1/4 cup flour until smooth. Pour into pot and mix well..
- Simmer for about 10 minutes and remove from heat. Stew will continue to thicken (a little more) as it sits..
- Serve with plain buttered bread or with MamaLocks easy cheddar onion biscuits.
If you find this MamaLocks Easy Beef Stew recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.