Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Bosnian Crescent Rolls recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Bosnian Crescent Rolls recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bosnian Crescent Rolls recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Power Goodies.
Ingesting healthy foods can make all the difference in the way you feel. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and lower our consumption of junk foods. Eating more vegetables helps you feel a lot better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s difficult to find wholesome foods for treats between meals. Shopping for snacks can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of many following healthy snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Whole grain snacks are an superb choice for a fast wholesome snack. Starting your day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that additional boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be much healthier with wholesome chips and crackers. Whole grains are usually better than highly processed grains included in white bread.
A large assortment of instant health snacks is easily accessible. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as uncomplicated as you want it to be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bosnian crescent rolls recipe. You can cook bosnian crescent rolls using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Bosnian Crescent Rolls:
- Prepare of rolls.
- Use of skim milk, warmed to 110 degrees.
- Use of sugar.
- Take of rapid rise yeast.
- Prepare of egg.
- Get of olive oil.
- You need of greek plain yogurt.
- Provide of salted butter, room temperature.
- Use of salt.
- Provide of all purpose flour.
- Provide of beaten egg used for egg wash on rolls before baking.
- Get of amount of kosher or sea salt to sprinkle on egg wash.
Steps to make Bosnian Crescent Rolls:
- Add yeast and sugar to warmed milk, stir and set aside. Mixture should become foamy after several minutes. This means yeast is active..
- In large mixing bowl with dough hooks, add one egg, oil,yogurt and butter. Mix..
- Add in foamy yeast mixture..
- With mixer on low, add flour, 1/2 cup at a time. Also add in 2 teaspoons of salt..
- Add flour until a soft dough ball forms. You may use more or less of flour called for..
- Knead for 5 minutes..
- Place dough covered with a kitchen towel in warm place and let rest for 1 hour..
- Preheat oven to 380°F..
- On lightly floured surface, divide dough into 16 equal portions..
- Take each portion and roll out to about a 9" by 5" oval..
- Fold down top of oval and roll like you would a crescent roll..
- Repeat for all portions..
- Place each roll on lightly greased baking tray. Cover and let rise 15 minutes..
- Before baking, take egg, beat and brush egg wash over each roll. Sprinkle each roll with sea or kosher salt..
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly golden brown..
- Recipe by Ela, given to taylor68too..
Another story claims the kipfel was invented in Vienna after or during the siege of the city by Ottoman Turks. The country is the homeland of three ethnic groups: Bosniaks, Serbs and Croats. The capital, which is also the largest city, is Sarajevo. Bosnia and Herzegovina was one of the six republics of the former Yugoslavia. Roll out the first piece of dough, into a thin circle onto a surface which has been dusted with flour.
If you find this Bosnian Crescent Rolls recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.