Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cole Slaw recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cole Slaw recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. It’s also advisable to comprehend that there are foods that you will need to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you might have for your desserts, rather than having a piece of cake or even ice cream. All the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are also necessary for preserving your health. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces mixed together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
By simply following some of the suggestions above you will notice that you’ll be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cole slaw recipe. To make cole slaw you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cole Slaw:
- Provide 1/2 head of cabbage, chopped.
- Provide 1 of carrot, shredded.
- Use 1 of celery or kohlrabi, shredded (optional).
- Take 1 of parsnip, shredded (optional).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
Instructions to make Cole Slaw:
- In a large bowl, toss cabbage with additional vegetables..
- In a small bowl, blend vinegar and mayonnaise..
- Pour vinegar mixture over cabbage and toss until coated..
- Add mayonnaise to taste, approximately 1 1/2 cups..
If you find this Cole Slaw recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.