Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Crockpot Pepper Steak recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Pepper Steak recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Deciding to eat healthily provides incredible benefits and is becoming a more popular way of living. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who suffer from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly associated with poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a more healthy lifestyle but then again, you are also being encouraged to rely on convenience foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. In all probability, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, however, merely making a few minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to deal with this to start seeing some results is to realize that you do not have to change everything immediately or that you need to completely get rid of certain foods from your diet. Even more crucial than entirely changing your diet is just substituting healthy eating choices whenever you can. As you get accustomed to the taste of healthy foods, you will discover that you’re eating more healthily than you did. As you stick to your habit of eating healthier foods, you will discover that you no longer wish to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot pepper steak recipe. You can have crockpot pepper steak using 12 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Pepper Steak:
- Provide of pds Top sirloin cut in strips.
- Provide of yellow onion cut in slices.
- Provide of Tri color bell peppers.
- Get of mild rotel or stewed tomatoes 1/2-1 can.
- Use of soy sauce.
- Use of cornstarch and 3 tbsp water.
- Take of fresh grated ginger.
- Use of fresh minced garlic.
- Provide of beef broth.
- Get of worchershire sauce.
- Provide of marinade-see my method in directions and ingredients I use.
- Prepare of brown sugar.
Steps to make Crockpot Pepper Steak:
- To taste marinade-worchershire, Zesty Italian dressing, unsalted meat tenderizer, fave steak seasonings to marinate your steak strips in for a few hours.
- Dice all veggies, Onion/bellpeppers, minced garlic, grated ginger and put aside, don't add to CP yet..
- Now add can of MILD rotel or stewed tomatoes or half a can of each to crockpot. Or 1 can and half the the other can. Use juices too. And tsp of brown sugar..
- In a large bowl, add soy sauce, worchershire sauce, beef broth, onion/bpeppers, garlic, ginger, pepper (black or cayenne) and whisk or stir all together. Add to CRockpot..
- Now in a smaller bowl, whisk the cornstarch and water together. Stir constantly while adding to crockpot..
- Now add the marinade meat strips. Add just the meat, not the marinade..
- Cover and cook on low for 4-8 hours. Really just depends on your pot and how fast it cooks. Meat will be really tender on low instead of high. But whatever time allows you. Your preference..
- Also, if you like your peppers and onion semi crunchy add them later on about 2 hours or so before done.
- Serve over rice. I like it with steamed rice..
- My pic was from when it was just a little over half way done. But once it was, everything had cooked down and was tender so good!.
- Also, you can add more sauces,seasonings,broth, Cornstarch, or whatever if you want it thinner or thicker just depending on your taste..
If you find this Crockpot Pepper Steak recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.